NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS AND NGOS
M. Firon & Co. is one of the leading firms in Israel in the provision of all types of legal consultancy and services to non-profit organizations, NGOs, charities, organizations working for the public benefit in general, as well as the entrepreneurs and founders of these organizations.
M. Firon & Co. is one of the leading firms in Israel in the provision of all types of legal consultancy and services to non-profit organizations, NGOs, charities, organizations working for the public benefit in general, as well as the entrepreneurs and founders of these organizations in Israel, including foreign citizens and non-profit organizations requesting to operate in Israel.
The department’s partners provide legal consultancy and support starting with the establishment stage, drawing up incorporation documents, conducting proceedings with the Registrar of Non-Profit Organizations and the relevant authorities, through to routine handling of all accompanying activities, including agreements, contracts, tenders, labor law, providing legal opinions, participating in the organization’s meetings with corporations, and representation before government bodies and the courts. The department’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of a non-profit organization’s operations, including providing day-to-day advice to the management committee and executive officers.
The department’s partners support its clients in deep auditing by the Registrar of Non-Profit Organizations and represent the non-profit organization being audited before the Office of the State Comptroller.
In addition, the firm provides legal advice to various social organizations as part of the firm’s pro-bono activities. The firm’s partners take an active part in the various social organizations’ operations, are frequently appointed to senior positions in non-profit organizations, and serve as chairpersons, members of management committees of organizations, and in other senior roles.
Comprehensive and Full Service includes:
- Setting up non-profit organizations and drawing up incorporation agreements;
- Legal support and consultancy in deep auditing by the Registrar of non-profit organizations;
- Representation before the Office of the State Comptroller for non-profit organizations being audited;
- Receiving approval for proper management, receiving approval in accordance with Clause 46A of the Income Tax Ordinance;
- Routine legal support and advice to the non-profit organization’s institutions;
- Drafting agreements;
- Compiling and writing suitable procedures for the non-profit organization.