INTERNSHIP AT FIRON
Come forge your legal career already from day one!
As an intern at Firon, you will be an integral part of the legal team looking after challenging files and transactions which can be sophisticated and complex, on behalf of well-known, leading companies in Israel and overseas. You will develop the ability to think in terms of legal analysis, learn how to resolve legal issues creatively, and you will be joining a firm that is home to hundreds of employees, which is more than 70 years old and that will provide you with fertile ground for your meaningful, long-term professional development.
“From my first day at the office, I was given the opportunity to take a very meaningful role in the team’s various files and in the ongoing legal work, and as the internship progressed, I was given increased responsibility.”
Intern, September 2020
“As an intern at Firon’s Office, I take an active part in large transactions, writing agreements, conducting negotiations and interesting meetings, and I have no doubt that the experience I am gaining here will serve me well in the coming years.”
Intern, March 2020
What you will do as an intern at Firon?
- Be part of the excellent internship program that will give you significant experience in the early stages;
- Shape your professional career from the very first stage. In fact, one of the first things you will be asked to do is choose the legal field you would like to specialize in.
- Learn from brilliant and experienced lawyers, that will give you support and pairing assistance along the way, and will prepare you for the next steps in your career.
- Be sure there is no limit to the number of interns who can stay in the firm after the internship as lawyers. in fact, it’s up only to you!
- Make personal and professional networking that will be helpful in the future – The lawyers and other interns wich will be working by your side, are the key people and leaders of tomorrow’s legal and business market.
- Make sure that important professional doors will be open for you – Specializing in an internationally renowned firm, which is one of the largest and leading firms in the country, will help you conquer every peak and destination you set in the future. Not for nothing, many of our interns have become partners, or advanced to senior positions in the field of law and in the Israeli economy in general.
What can you expect?
- Challenging daily work – Be an integral part of the legal team handling challenging, sophisticated and complex cases and transactions, for well-known and leading companies, in Israel and abroad. You will be encouraged to take real responsibility early in your legal career. Develop critical legal thinking and learn to resolve legal issues, while understanding the full range of business considerations of the firm’s clients.
- Built-in enrichment program – A professional enrichment program, which includes advanced training and instruction, an internal preparation course for the bars exams (in addition to participating in the costs of the external course), participation in the “Between the Walls” program and a variety of lectures, which will ensure a broad knowledge base.
- Pleasant work environment and social activities – In order for the interns to make personal relationship and connections with other interns, and even to help each other during the challenging internship period, you will take part in various formation events and social activities of the office, staff, department and interns group.
- Stability and professional future that depends only on your skills, abilities and motivation.
* Please note: As of October 2021, the legal staff in our firm, including the interns, work on an upgraded work model of 4 days from the office and one working day from home.
The internship method here at Firon Law Firm is a “linkage” method
- Even before the internship interview, you can choose the main area of specialization that you want to focus on during your internship. During the internship period, you will be attached to a leading partner in the field of your choice, and you will receive close personal professional guidance throughout the internship period.
- To ensure you can enjoy a social experience and a young and dynamic internship environment, sit down regularly with additional interns in dedicated internship rooms. Experience shows that you will find friends who will accompany you throughout your career.
Advantages of the method:
- Deepening and specialization in the main legal field
- The coaches – one address for each matter that arises during the internship.
- Real ability to track workloads.
- A collegial and accommodating work environment, without competition from other interns.
- Ability to choose the area of specialization according to the area of personal interest.
- Accompanying and monitoring your professional development by experienced coaches, leaders in their field.